Thursday, January 8, 2009

TAGGED!



Lindsay and Joni


This is a picture taken from our tailgate at the Mississippi State/Auburn football game....I mean baseball game or was it hockey? Anyway the Bulldogs lost 3-2 and it was one of the most painful games I ever sat through. Lindsay is my best friend from high school and she is in the picture with me. We had so much fun spending the weekend together. The only bad part was that it was still my first trimester and I felt nauseated most of the game!

I was tagged in the picture game. The object of the picture tag is to
1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer.
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3) Explain the picture.
4) Tag 4 people to do the same. no cheating (cropping, editing, etc.) Have fun!!!
I tag:
Mandy Bryant
Rachael Hannah
Heather Marks
Amie Simpson

1 comment:

Christie said...

Looks like ya'll had a great holiday! I enjoyed all the updates and new pictures!