Friday, April 3, 2009

The Nixon's come to Fairhope

Todd had to go out of town to a meeting in Dallas this week so I my best friend from home came stay with me in Fairhope. Lindsay and her children, Kase and Lily, came to see Anna Todd for the first time. We had a great time eating out, bonding with kids and just catching up. One day it rained all day and we stayed in our pajamas until late afternoon....how fun and lazy!!!! Also, Amber and Travis came to see Anna Todd on Sunday on their way to Destin. We had such a good time with all our friends! Lindsay and I have already decided that Lily and Anna Todd will have to become best friends just like us!


Lily, Kase and AT





Amber

Kase, Lindsay, and Lily



Travis and Amber

Lori, my counterpart (I just wanted to make sure she was on the blog) She visits AT all the time!

Just a few recent pictures of Anna Todd. She is changing so fast! She weighed 7.7 and was 19.5 inches long when she was born. Two weeks ago at her doctor's visit she weighed 8.3 and was 21 3/4 inches long. You have to remember we brought her home only weighing 6.12 so she gained her weight back pretty fast. I think when we go back to the doctor next week she will definitely be 9 pounds.








1 comment:

The Hannahs said...

She is SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! I can't believe how much she is changing. I also looked at the pictures from Renner - how adorable! Those you will treasure forever. We miss you guys very much. Clay is dying to get his hands on that little princess. Hopefully, we can see you guys soon. Just know that we love you all very much! Love, Rach